Comprehensive Website Audit
Like a mechanic must check under the hood to determine a car’s problems, so does our team explore your website in a thorough fashion to establish the overall health of the site before making any recommendations for positive change. We’ll look at your site from every angle, including from Google’s perspective, in an effort to come up with a definitive to-do list of how to improve your website’s authority, rankings, and conversions.
Our Comprehensive Website Audit services include:
- Full Site Crawl: Reviewing technical, architectural, canonical, server, and on-page indexing issues
- Content Check: Looking for duplicated, plagiarized, cross-domain, and low-quality content concerns
- Usability Review: Determining how visitors use your website’s navigation and in-page linking
- Metrics Review: Identifying how Google Analytics and Search Console statistically see your website, including average site visit duration, bounce rates, site speed, and page view details
- SPAM Analysis: Detecting anything that might trigger Google to believe your website is of poor quality
- Onsite SEO Analysis: Looking at meta tags, keyword density, image optimization, incoming links and other on-page ranking factors
- Traffic Analysis: Discovering the best keywords to drive traffic to your website, and what Google sees as your top search terms and current rankings
- Competitor Analysis: Examining how your website stacks up against competition in your niche
Recommendations for Next Steps: Considering everything we uncover, we’ll suggest what is required to improve your website’s visibility and find-ability among your target audience.